The Toledo Chapter is engaged in the business of educating members and the community, providing networking opportunities, sharing the vast knowledge of all our members, and promoting the strategic role of the Payroll Professional.
Our Chapter meets nine times per year and each meeting includes a Guest Speaker, presenting valuable information about issues affecting payroll.
Our meetings, which are held on Thursdays are either lunch, breakfast or later afternoon meetings at various restaurants and private clubs throughout the Toledo area.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Regular Chapter Meetings with important payroll topics, knowledgeable speakers, wonderful food and RCH/CEUs!
- Networking with area Payroll Professionals
- Area Job Postings (communicated through email)
- National Payroll Week Events
- Membership Certificate Member Scholarships (Ohio Statewide)
Chapter Profile on the APA website